Lido Water Park: Transfer and Admission Ticket
Pack your sunscreen, towel, and swimsuit, and spend a fun day at Lido Water Park. Located in Mastihari, just 25 kilometers from Kos town center, the park occupies an area of 75,000 square meters and is one of the largest water parks in Greece.
About this activity
- Duration 6 hours
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Easy cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Spend a wet and wonderful day at Lido Water Park
- Enjoy the water slides and wave pools
- Relax in the Lazy River or sit back and soak up the sun
Spend a refreshing and fun-filled day at Lido Water Park! The program begins with a pick-up at one of the meeting points and a comfortable drive to the park.
After you arrive, you’ll have around 5 hours to explore the facility. Show off your skills in the wave pool, glide down the giant slide, and race your friends or family down the multilane waterslide! Then experience an adrenalin rush at the Kamikaze slide or on a ride in the Black Hole.
If you’re looking for something quieter, enjoy the calmer Lazy River or just relax and soak up the sun in the Jacuzzi.
When you’re ready for a break, grab a snack at one of the cafés (at your own expense) or simply relax under the shade of an umbrella.
Lido Water Park is great for kids, as it features an Interactive Kids Area – a complex with slides, a rotating water bucket, 6 water pistols, and waterfalls.
- Admission ticket
- Transfers by coach (to and from scheduled stops)
- What’s Not Included
- Food and drinks
- When you get there
- Meeting point
- Transportation by minivan (up to 7 people) from our Hotel parking at 10:10
Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible
• Glass bottles are not allowed in the park
• High-factor sunscreen is recommended on this activity
• Children under 4 years of age can enter the park for free and those from 4-11 years can enter at a discounted price