Kos: Full-Day Jeep Safari with Lunch
Explore Kos, the island of Hippocrates, on a 4X4 tour. Head to the peak of Mount Dikaios on unpaved mountain roads. Stop to enjoy a Greek lunch.
About this activity
- Duration 7 hours
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Live guide
- English, German
- Pick-up service
- Pick-up is provided at hotels in Kardamena, Mastichari, Marmari, Tigkaki, Lampi and Kos town.
- Easy cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Take in the best panoramic views of Kos island
- Drive on 4X4 off-road routes up Mount Dikaios
- Visit traditional villages and enjoy lunch at a Greek taverna
Explore the real Kos on a 7-hour tour in a Land Rover 4X4 vehicle driven by an expert local escort. Drive along unpaved, off-road routes.
Continue through dense vegetation, visit places off the tourist track and take in unique panoramic views.
After exploring the inland area of Kos, you’ll stop at a traditional coffee shop, where you’ll have a break and enjoy a cup of coffee. The road trip continues to the peak of Mount Dikaios, where you’ll take in some amazing views.
Head to a tavern in Zia village and feast on Greek mezedes for lunch, accompanied by local wine. After lunch the tour continues to the peacock park before heading back to the starting point.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Multi-language group escort/driver
- Specially equipped Land Rovers
- Lunch with traditional food and wine
- Liability insurance and local taxes
- When you get there
Know before you go
• This trip is not recommended for anyone who suffers from car sickness, fear of heights or bumpy roads, or for disabled people or people with mobility problems or children under 8 years of age
• Be sure to wear comfortable shoes, such as trekking shoes or sandals, and bring a camera, sun protection, etc. In the spring and autumn, bring a jacket
• The supplier reserves the right to make minor changes in the program when necessary, such as in unfavorable weather conditions. The changes can be made without prior notice
• The trip has guided stops every 30-40 minutes
• Vegetarian alternatives are available for lunch. Please make your request when booking