Kos: Full-Day Boat Trip to Kalymnos, Pserimos and Platy
Cruise to the islands of Kalymnos, Platy and Pserimos on a boat trip from Kos. Get some time to swim in the crystal clear waters or relax on the beach. Visit the unique Sponge Museum and more.
About this activity
- Duration 8 hours
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Easy cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Cruise to 3 islands of the Dodecanese on a boat trip from Kos
- Explore the island of Kalymnos and visit the unique Sponge Museum
- Enjoy local delicacies at a traditional tavern
- Swim in the blue waters of Platy
Sail to the island of Kalymnos to stroll around or visit the unique Sponge Museum. Learn the history behind sponge fishing that has taken place on the island since antiquity. Break for lunch at a traditional tavern and taste the local delicacies.
Continue to the uninhabited island of Platy for some time to swim and relax in the sun in peace. Complete your island-hopping experience at Pserimos, where you will have an hour to swim in the sea and relax on the beach before heading back to Kos.
Top up your tan on the boat’s sunbeds and enjoy a drink from the fully stocked bar, or join the party that usually takes place on deck.
- Boat trip
- Entry ticket to the Sponge Museum
- Lunch at the tavern
What’s Not Included
- Drinks at the tavern
- Food and drinks from the bar on the boat
- Hotel transfer
When you get there